Thursday, 11 June 2009

Book Design Ideas




We've been messing around with a few ideas for the look of the book itself. Most of the inspiration came from the great cover designed by Aurore Damant. The font creation for the logo was designed by myself, and hopefully it all works! I felt the old logo didn't fit 100% with the quirky style of the cover. Quite often you find with design, you go back on yourself and tweak bits and pieces until you feel at least satisfied that there is cohesion and that general feeling of contentment. I'm not sure if this will be absolutely final, but I'm happy with it so far.

I'll probably re-arrange the blog a little to help people familiarize themselves with the new logo. (Two logos is not a good look..!)

2 comments:

RAWLS said...

SUPER cool!

coralie lefort said...

j'aime beaucoup l'univers merci